Summer Camp Registration is open for 2013
Register now for Summer Camp 2013.
- Register online with our NEW Online Registration Form
- Call 219-663-2530 to register by phone
- Download the 2013 Summer Camp Registration Form to register by mail
What to expect after you register
- Upon receiving a completed registration form, the camp office will send out a confirmation and info about your child’s week of camp either by e-mail (our first preference) or by regular mail.
What to expect when you bring your child to Camp LRCA
- Need DIRECTIONS to Camp? Click here!
- KIDS KAMP CHECK-IN is 8:30-9:00am.
- OVERNIGHT CAMPS CHECK-IN is 6:00-7:00pm.
For overnight camps, no evening meal is served the first night. Please feed your kids before you bring them.
- Go straight down the main road to the Assembly Building.
- Meet the dean and the camp staff.
- Complete the Registration process
- Pay any outstanding balance
- Make sure forms are complete
- receive the campers cabin/hogan assignment
- A wristband ID will be given to each camper. It must be worn during the camper’s entire stay at LRCA.
- Camp T-shirts can be picked up by campers who pre-ordered them, or purchased if supplies allow.
- Camp pictures may be ordered ($10), which will be handed out on the last day.
- Purchase a Canteen Card
Canteen cards can be purchased for kids in dollar amounts ranging from $8-$20. These punch cards take the place of cash and we suggest the kids have no cash at camp. (Canteen items include pop, water, ice cream, candy, chips, etc.)
Missions money can be designated for your child to give to the week’s mission. We suggest an equal amount for Canteen and Missions. Unused Canteen cards will be donated to the mission.
- The Medical Form is part of the Registration Form. The Dean and Nurse share these files.
- Medications must be given to the camp nurse. Please have written instructions about all the child’s meds. Note: All medicine is to be in its original container.
- Then settle your kids into their cabins/hogans.
What to expect when you retrieve your child
- KIDS KAMP DISMISSAL is 3:00pm the same day.
- OVERNIGHT CAMPS DISMISSAL is 3:00pm the last day of camp.
- Camper’s gear (luggage, bedding, etc.) will be by the parking lot shelter.
- Pick up your camper from the camp chapel in the Assembly Building. Make sure to sign your camper out with the camp staff.
- Medications needs to picked up from the Nurse.