Camp LRCA Guidelines
- Faculty members and campers are to abide by the schedule unless excused by the program director.
- No one is permitted to leave the camp without the permission of the program director or manager. With permission, you must sign out at the camp office.
- All visitors must check in at the camp office upon arrival to the camp. Visitation privileges are at the Dean’s discretion.
- Any sickness or injury must be reported to the camp nurse.
- In matters of dress, Christian modesty must prevail at all times. No halter tops, tube tops, bare midriff, strapless attire, flip flops, exposed underwear, short shorts, or shirts with inappropriate graphics or words. No bared cleavage or buttocks.
- No one is to go barefoot on the camp grounds at any time!
- Any camper causing property damage will be held accountable for the cost.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the cabins or chapel.
- Cursing and the use of tobacco, drugs, and intoxicants are prohibited on the camp.
- The program direction or camp manger reserves the right to reprimand or dismiss any camper or faculty member who does not conform to these guidelines.
What Not to Bring
- No weapons, guns, knives, fireworks
- Leave all electronics at home: CD player, iPod, MP3 player, video game, CELL PHONE